6597Re: Evolution

  • beautiful2afault
    Sep 12, 2002
      about that two sides of a coin anology.
      i think the band between the two sides is understanding.
      this anology also applies to the pain posts.

      if pain is the coin.
      it , the pain is either internal or external of orgin. one side of
      the coin or the other.
      the band is understanding the source of that pain and is then the
      element needed, understanding to acknowledging the pain, the source
      and then the process of healing can begin.

      > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Will Brown" <wilbro99@y...> wrote:
      > > I have two answers.
      >
      > Will, thanks for the references, but you should know me better than
      > that by now. :-) You are rehashing old territory here. God
      Spot?