6550Re: picture it

  • karl_marxiii
    Sep 6, 2002
      Well okay the holy force, the dao, the most high, as a one which
      divided becoming two? could you see this as the biiiiiig bang? What
      horrors! Perhaps it was split due to some malevolence? Or do you
      think it wanted to, so it could grow. I'm not sure. I can see it
      growing like a seed, sending forth roots and shoots into the cold
      dark nothing to become a something, in which case we are all a part
      of a big plant. Cool!

      But i still don't see how it could just grow itself. Heat and
      moisture are the classical recipe for the enablance of life. I still
      somehow feel that it must have been a combination of things (sorry
      for such a weak word but i can't think of another and am pressed for
      time) that led to such an over spill of life.

      God Luck! karl

      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "beautiful2afault" <beautiful2afault@y...>
      wrote:
      > i was talking about the holy force
      > what were you thinking?
      >
      > amoebi?
      >
      > this is how it was for humanity
      > the creation of male and female in the spiritual form
      >
      > then the transformation upon earth. that took a little more and
      yes
      > i guess it did start with the amoeba.
      >
      > as for the amoeba, sure. they divide
      > division, the building blocks of the universe
      >
      > then some lone wolf just sent me an e-mail. creation and all that.
      >
      > but i will spare you those details. i imagine many recieved it as
      > well.

      > beautiful2afault
      >
      > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "karl_marxiii" <karl_marxiii@y...> wrote:
      > > Are you sure, Beautiful to a fault? If it was a division then
      why
      > do
      > > we no longer replicate by division? I see the origins of life as
      > the
      > > predecessr of the male / female union, where two forces create a
      > > third. Also why would a certain chemical begin to divide and
      > > replicate? If this was the point of origin, it seems to have no
      > > cause, and is therefore hard to understand. If division and
      > > replication are seen as the origins of the will of organisms to
      > life,
      > > where did this will come from? I believe there must be a certain
      > mix
      > > of molecules/ chemicals/ whatever that creates an abundance of
      > those
      > > forms, and that this is the origin of life. The magical
      > > partnership. I could see this as a collision of basic elements
      > that
      > > had complementary gravity or electrical charge or chemical
      > > volatility, but before even the first amoeba developed the
      ignition
      > > for this must have been some catharsis engendered by a holy
      > communion
      > > of complementary forces.
      > >

      > > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "beautiful2afault"
      <beautiful2afault@y...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > it was not a they, they was orginally a one which divided
      > becoming
      > > two
      > > > then the buggers got it on
      > > >
      > > > the fact was it were a few of them
      > > > so the few divided became two and as the little buggers became
      > from
      > > > them getting it on diversity and branching sprung

      > > > --- In gnosticism2@y..., "karl_marxiii" <karl_marxiii@y...>
      > > they
      > > must
      > > oxides