6545Re: picture it

  • beautiful2afault
    Sep 5, 2002
      i was talking about the holy force
      what were you thinking?

      amoebi?

      this is how it was for humanity
      the creation of male and female in the spiritual form

      then the transformation upon earth. that took a little more and yes
      i guess it did start with the amoeba.

      as for the amoeba, sure. they divide
      division, the building blocks of the universe

      then some lone wolf just sent me an e-mail. creation and all that.

      but i will spare you those details. i imagine many recieved it as
      well.

      beautiful2afault

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic