6534Re: " [Gnosticism] "

  • beautiful2afault
    Sep 4, 2002
      it was not that religion was hijacked but love

      love was hijacked by relgion and conformed squashed into the
      some human understanding for that particular time and age.

      don't do this, do do that, and all the rules associated with control
      because humanity can not seem to control their own sexual and
      emotional aims.

      ah the procreation of our loins
      may it be civil, may it be love, may it be consentual.

      beautiful2afault

      --- In gnosticism2@y..., Coraxo <coraxo@e...> wrote:
      > However;
      >
      > there appears to be an administrative problem with the list.
      >
      > I am on this "gnosticism2@y..." list and another
      > "gnosticism@y...".
      >
      > Now both lists are using "[Gnosticism]" in the subject line of
      posts that go
      > out.
      >
      > I was thinking in my reply to the spam from 'Domiati" that this was
      going to
      > the latter list not this one.
      >
      > Could perhaps some way of distinguishing in the subject line be
      madeto make
      > the reference list more easily identifiable?
      >
      > My response to Domiati had more relevance on the other gnosticism
      list since
      > some cursory study of the soteriology of the Imamate had been
      broached -
      > however I do not think this list has had that subject as topic, or
      if so, it
      > did not develop.
      >
      > So my response to Domiati's spam post is probably somewhat
      dissonant here
      > since there is no post history on Islam recently.
      >
      > Is it possible that one of the two "[Gnosticism]" clubs could use
      some
      > modifier to make the subject line distinguishable between the two?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Corax
      >

      > From: pessy@c...
      > Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 18:05:27 +0200