6520Re: [Gnosticism] ISLAM AND THE AsIM OF LIFE

  • alexis johnson
    Sep 3, 2002

       pessy@... wrote:

      domiati writes:

      > What is the purpose of my life?

      Self-mortification

      > What is the purpose of your life?

      ditto

      > What is the purpose of our lives?

      ditto

      Klaus Schilling

      SELF-MORTIFICATION !!??!**&$$#^&@#!!?!

      Come on, Klaus, it can't be as bad as all that.

      There must be a reason for this...I mean there has to be...I mean isn't there?...something?...anything...Hey, anybody...give me some help here...Why is there air?...(to blow up basketballs, of course)...let's see..."meaning"..."aim"..."life"...okay, time to get the search engine reved up and...this could take all nite!...shhhheeeeeshhhh...I'll get back to you all when I find something out.

      Blackfire, over and out.

      Do You Yahoo!?