6518Re: " [Gnosticism] "

    Sep 2, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., Coraxo <coraxo@e...> wrote:
      > Thanks Caritas- the new tag comes out quite nicely, although you
      could have
      > taken pride of place by setting it as ..."[Gnosticism1]"..I mean
      why take
      > seconds, right?
      >
      > Although it is ultimately my responsibility as a writer to check
      and make
      > certain what list I am responding to the modification does help my
      > increasingly sun-burned noggin to sort things out better.
      >
      > So not really an "administrative" problem on your end - the problem
      really
      > was mine insofar as I am able to organize my reading and writing
      materials.

      > But I appreciate the assistance :-D
      >
      > Corax

      Oh, my pleasure, Corax. Thanks for responding so quickly. It is
      certainly not your problem either, by any means. One so
      knowledgeable and prolific as you should have help from all sources
      to maintain your organization. Gnosticism1? Ah, that's a thought,
      but, hey, ... nah, too much more editing involved. lol

      Say, and watch out for too much sun on this beautiful Labor Day. :-)