6516Re: " [Gnosticism] "

    Sep 2, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., Coraxo <coraxo@e...> wrote:
      > However;
      > there appears to be an administrative problem with the list.
      > I am on this "gnosticism2@y..." list and another
      > "gnosticism@y...".
      > Now both lists are using "[Gnosticism]" in the subject line of
      posts that go
      > out.

      > Is it possible that one of the two "[Gnosticism]" clubs could use
      > modifier to make the subject line distinguishable between the two?
      > Thanks,
      > Corax

      An administrative problem? Gosh, I hope not. If so, it's hopefully
      one that can be remedied. ;-)

      I just reset the subject tag to read "Gnosticism2" instead
      of "Gnosticism." We'll see if that works once I send this message.
      Our list used to be called "Gnosticism" while we were still in the
      club format. Once we switched to groups, Yahoo changed our name
      to "Gnosticism2" in addition to unfortunately "losing" a major
      portion of our message archives. Not changing the subject tag was
      obviously an oversight, one that we wouldn't have expected to cause a

      But, thanks, Corax, for letting us know. I hope I've fixed the
      problem for those responding from their email accounts instead of
      directly posting at the group.

      Always good to *see* you.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic