6470Re: Hi Flag

    Aug 13, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "wilbro99" <wilbro99@y...> wrote:
      > Well, actually, I sort of cottoned on to that. What I was up to,
      even
      > though I come in peace, was a bit of Flying the Flag, seeing as how
      > that even if one looks only at the historical there is much
      argument
      > as to what defines [G]nosticism, as you noted in #6465. In that
      light,
      > I was musing on how the Flag would enforce his edict. I used that
      > vehicle as a way to reinsert my old question; the one you so kindly
      > asked at the end of your last post: "Hmmm, so, Will, is Gnosticism
      > merely a form of depth psychology? Or something different? :-)"
      I'll
      > get to that question in my responses to your prior post, #6465.

      "Flying the Flag?" Oh, come on, Willy. Poor PMCV. Such torture he
      has been subjected to lately. And, what "edict" would that be? That
      the focus of this club is historical Gnosticism? I'm not aware that
      PMCV is adverse to debate, but I do know that there can be some
      guidelines and delineations and similarities construed (some which I
      mentioned before) when comparing ancient sects that do allow a
      historical Gnostic setting to exist at all. Anyway, I'll await Sir
      Flag's response to your queries whenever he reappears.