6263Re: Gnostic Gospels Chapter 1

    Jul 11 9:49 PM
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., regeneratia <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Cari,
      >
      > How are you?
      > As always, I am amazed at your knowledge base.
      > I have been brainstorming on gnosticism in real life. I have not
      > been on the boards much.
      > It is good to see you here. Keep up the good light.
      >
      > I believe that the beloveddisciple.org will help in your discussion.
      >
      > regeneratia

      regeneratia, I'm just fine, thank you. What a delight to see you!
      And how are you? I know you're a busy mom (love the recent pic), but
      I hope you find time to post some more over here.

      Also, thanks for the link. You reminded me of another site (where
      that article is also located) that might interest Colleen regarding
      Mary Magdalene ~
      http://magdalene.org/