6011[Gnosticism] Re: Gnostic grave picts.

  • hey_market
    Jun 8, 2002
      Looked like an old Masonic grave to me. Maybe rosicrucian. Some sort
      of lodge. Then again, at some point people just liked pretty symbols,
      and there were stonecarved options for folks to pick.

      I guess tt's hard to invest too much meaning without some knowledge
      of the diseased, but it's a cool "Midnight in the garden of Masons"
      image (well, I guess it's more like midday).

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic