6001Re: Gnostic grave picts.

  • hey_market
    Jun 8 3:01 PM
      Why do you see this as a specifically Gnostic grave?

      I wasn't quite able to make out what was at the center of the inter-
      looping horns.

      --- In gnosticism2@y..., Aleph <amthsh@y...> wrote:
      > Greetings all,
      > 93,
      >
      > I found these pictures at the local tattoo shoppe. A
      > dude took these in Virginia. Comments?
      >
      > My apologies for the size of the message and to groups
      > that dont allow attachments. I thought these pictures
      > merit sending, they are quite lovely.
      >
      > Aleph
      >

      > =====
      > Liber LXV, Cap. II, v. 24 ["And I laid my head against the Head of
      the Swan, and laughed, saying: Is there not joy ineffable in this
      aimless winging? Is there not weariness and impatience for who would
      attain to some goal?"],

      > LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      > http://launch.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic