5962Re: (im-)Perfection

  • play_nice_now
    Jun 2, 2002
      You know what Gerry? I will only respond to one comment and leave the
      others alone for now. Like I said before, I doubt anything
      constructive will come out of a discourse between you and I. I have
      some important insights into how even a murdering rapist is accepted
      and loved by God but it is way out of the scope of this club and is
      why I didn't go there. Anyone who still sees the law and error in
      this creation can never understand.

      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Gerry" <gerryhsp@y...> wrote:

      > I stand corrected. My assumption, however, was based on your
      earlier comments:

      Your assumptions are just that. Assumptions. Do you really care about
      how I view gnosticism? Do you really care about my questions being
      answered or is it more important to you that you think you answered
      them already? You want to discuss it the way you want to discuss it.
      Answer it the way you wish it to be answered. Basically, what you are
      really telling me is to just shut up and listen. So, OK. I'll take
      your advice. As PMCV asked, I'll do this tactfully and just say that
      at the present time, I simply don't agree with many of the concepts
      presented to me so far. However, that doesn't mean that I disagree
      with all of them or that I wish to change the way you see it. I do
      wish for you to attempt to understand what I see and take it for
      whatever it is worth to you. If you are ever interested in why I
      disagree, just ask. But I'll have to ask you to be as patient with me
      as you want me to be with you and others here.

      I call for a truce and I apologize if I came across that I know
      better than any of you here. I don't. Actually I don't "know" shit.
      But I do have some insights of where we may be able to find truth and
      how you can come to know it. And it has nothing to do with flaw and
      error.

      peace,
      play
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic