5888[Gnosticism] Re: Thomasine Metaphor or universal microcosm?

  • tsgnosis
    May 18, 2002
      --- In gnosticism2@y..., "Al Pinto" <searay@b...> wrote:

      > ...However if that perspective can be transcended, if we can
      > somehow raise that veil, split the fog or no longer use the filter
      > that sees error in things, I think we would see the perfection in
      > it all...

      > peace,
      > play

      Yes! This is seeing the kingdom of heaven on earth!

      His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" Jesus
      said, "It will not come by looking outward. It will not say 'Behold,
      this side' or 'Behold, that one.' Rather, the kingdom of the Father
      is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

      Laura
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic