13806The Gnostic 2

  • andrewphillipsmith
    Mar 12, 2010
      Hi,

      I don't think I mentioned on this list that the second issue of The Gnostic is available. Also, you may be interested in my Dictionary of Gnosticism.

      Best Wishes,

      Andrew

      The second issue of The Gnostic: A Journal of Gnosticism, Western Esotericism and Spirituality. Featuring an interview with Colin Wilson and an indepth examination of his ideas on the occult. An interview with Tessa Dick, widow of Philip K Dick, plus an excerpt from her memoir and Anthony Peake's analysis of Dick's precognitive abilities. An interview with noted scholar April DeConick on the Gospel of John. The Gnosticism of the TV series The Prisoner. Kimetikos, Jeremy Puma's Gnostic practice. Tony Blake's meetings with remarkable people including J.G. Bennett, David Bohm and Idries Shah. Articles on asceticism, the symbolism of the Bible, Resurrection, Schrodinger's Gun, a short story by Andrew Phillip Smith. Extensive book reviews, original art and more.

      Published Autumn 2009 by Bardic Press. Perfectbound softcover, 186 pages, ISBN 978-1906834029, $14, £9 €10.

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1906834059/thegospeoftho-20
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1906834059/

      Andrew Phillip Smith, editor of The Gnostic: A Journal of Gnosticism, Western Esotericism and Spirituality,
      author of
      A Dictionary of Gnosticism
      The Gnostics: History * Tradition * Scriptures * Influence
      Gnostic Writings on the Soul: Annotated & Explained
      The Lost Sayings of Jesus: Annotated & Explained
      The Gospel of Philip: Annotated & Explained

      http://www.andrewphillipsmith.com
      http://www.the-gnostic.com
      Blog: http:www.bardic-press.com/philip/philipblog.htm