13773Re: First thought:: Gnosticism, Masonry

  • esapress@ymail.com
    Nov 14, 2009
      Cari, Mark,

      I've also been enjoying this discussion, and I'm very much looking forward to reading Pike more thoroughly; at the moment though I'm in the process of moving and so I can't really comment as yet.

      I think in due course there will be a lot to talk about - really fascinating.

      Terrie