13759Re: New to the group

  • esapress@ymail.com
    Oct 29, 2009
      Speaking of traveling, thinking about my fried Rex - I have been trying to find out what happened, how his cancer research went, how his last days were, whether he was happy, at peace, whether his last requests were honored in full, if the Masons held a ceremony for him, so on, but thus far the gal/guy who was looking after him is still (as she says) too busy traveling.

      Terrie

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, william unowho <jake0840@...> wrote:

      > actually Terrie
      > Im being clandestine in my comments. Ive been known to travel in the past. didnt go as far though in my travels. Also as I grow in gnosis I do see a lot of allusions to masonic values..from the vantage point where I could see in my limitied view.
      >
      > William

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic