13735Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: New Members

  • david spriggs
    Oct 11, 2009
      thanks  for the update  as for silence,   i cant get the wrong  information that way  david

      On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Mark <larockpitts@...> wrote:

      David,

      We are a bit of contemplative group in that it takes something of a stir to get us out and talking. So understand it may be silence that you hear for periods of time.

      Mark

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, david spriggs <bbqbuttz@...> wrote:

      > thank you i will listen for awhile david
      >
      > On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:19 PM, pmcvflag <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >

      > > Hey Terrie and David, let me just join Lady Cari in welcoming you to the
      > > group. So many of us have been so busy lately, but conversation is an
      > > important part of study with any subject we are interested in. If either of
      > > you, or anyone else, have some specific aspect of Gnosticism that you want
      > > to talk about then feel free to bring it up.
      > >
      > > PMCV

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic