13729Re: Hi,

    Oct 7, 2009
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "esapress@..." <esapress@...> wrote:

      > Just wanted to add that I enjoy the historical and academic efforts/research of/in this group; truth is history is very important, especially so in religious fields, and/but getting our facts as accurate as is actually possible is, yup, no small task.
      >

      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Terrie
      > http://www.esapress.com/

      Hello, Terrie. Thanks for stopping by and offering your encouraging comments. It seems that a lot of us are busy, too.

      Getting facts straight is certainly no small task. It's an ongoing process. We appreciate members bringing questions and comments to the board, so we can research together and offer each other feedback.