13685Re: Perfect -- "absolutely" speaking

    Jun 1, 2009
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <brbenjaminassisi@...> wrote:

      > > Uh, Ben, I believe this post was strictly about DL's conception of God, which differs from the Gnostic source.
      > >
      > > Cari
      > >
      > ok, my apologies
      >
      > well I've seen DL elsewhere....
      >
      > clearly he really has no idea about Gnosticism
      >
      > but does that mean we shouldn't have patience?
      >
      > As Mani said "A drop of water cannot hurt an elephant"
      >
      > DL is clearly new to this, on his own admittance he used to be a literalist christian.....
      >
      > We all have to start somewhere....

      No apologies necessary, Ben.

      We welcome newcomers, and we encourage discussion of Gnosticism on all levels. We respect that members have their own paths they pursue, but we do require that at some point members do show interest in discussing or learning something about historical Gnosticism instead of continually using the opportunity to promote their own beliefs and preconceptions.

      I wish DL much fulfillment on his personal path.