13573Re: Is God and HIs works perfect?

  • RYELL104
    May 13, 2009
      No, DL, I do not believe in miracles.  And I am still trying to understand what gnosticism if all about.
      As far as God is concerned, all I KNOW from my life's experience of 71 years is that, as long as I have been loving and kind, everything that has happened in my life has been for the good.  And I am grateful and tell that to "something or someone" each day, often several times a day.
      And I figure that we human beings are all in this together and need each other and can do without our quarreling and fighting, especially over things religious.
      Love and blessings,
      Richard in North Carolina

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic