13567Re: Is God and HIs works perfect?

  • justafools
    May 12, 2009
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, ryell104 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Thank God, for the discussion that has erupted in this group. Or perhaps I should say, "thank God in DL." Please keep it up. I was about to yawn widely and remove myelf from the group.
      >
      > Richard in North Carolina

      If it gets that boring for us and you decide to leave then announce it and invite friends to follow where you go. It is important to create your own cabal. I have yet to do so because basically my role to date has been to try to get rational thinking into many places and that means moving fast and hitting hard. I mske manny enemies. I could also have made many friends but alas I have yet to set up a network.

      If you like debate I expect we will talk again.

      Are you a Gnostic free thinker?
      Do you believe in miracles?

      Regards
      DL