13545Re: Has God given up the right to punish through giving free will? If so, there is n

    May 2, 2009
      Hey DL

      >>God, by whatever name is still God.
      I have no right to name the God I found.<<

      That may be true for most religions, but in Gnosticism the term "God" could be used to describe a few different things so simetimes disambiguation is in order. What I mean is, the term "God" could be used to talk about the first Father, or maybe the second Father, or as in the case you seem to be talking about it is the Demiurge. It may not always be completely clear which one a person is talking about without context.