13536Re: About my previous post: Gnosticism versus Neoplatonism/Kabbalah

  • Ben
    Apr 17, 2009
      here's a brief list...

      I have another one someewhere... I'll drag it up

      but here:

      "On the Kabbalah and Its Symbolism" by Gershom Scholem

      "On the Mystical Shape of the Godhead: Basic Concepts in the Kabbalah" by Gershom Scholem

      "Sabbatai Sevi: The Mystical Messiah" by Gershom Scholem

      "The Messianic Idea in Judaism, and other Essays on Jewish Spirituality" by Gershom Scholem

      "Jewish Gnosticism, Merkabah Mysticism and Talmudic Tradition" by Gershom Scholem

      "The Ancient Jewish Mysticism" by Joseph Dan

      "Beholders of Divine Secrets: Mysticism and Myth in the Hekhalot and Merkavah Literature" by Vita Daphna Arbel

      "Kabbalah: New Perspectives" by Moshe Idel

      "The Mystical Experience in Abraham Abulafia" by Moshe Idel

      "Studies in Ecstatic Kabbalah" by Moshe Idel

      "Messianic Mystics" by Moshe Idel

      http://magdelene.wordpress.com/kabbalah-literature/
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic