13527Re: Gnosticism versus Neoplatonism/Kabbalah

    Apr 15, 2009

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Gnostic Ken <gnostic_ken@...> wrote:

      > Hi Cari,
      > Yahoo is improving things again so expect strange things. Half of my groups disappeared Tuesday. They are back today. This morning I couldn't access my mail. Now it's back. Now I find the settings changed on one of my small groups where I am the only moderator.
      >
      > Ken

      I know you prefer the e-mail interface, Ken, but when I also noticed that most of my groups had recently disappeared from the "Groups" page, I found that they were still accessible from their respective home pages.  It's good to keep those web access links nearby if only for those occasions when Yahoo starts acting up.