13472Re: Searching for knowledge

    May 3, 2008
      Hey Ben

      >>>theres always tom saunder's Gnostic glossary also which is online
      in vasrious places, I am currently working on a version myself,
      probably much to tom's disgust<<<

      I do want to point out that most of Tom's glossary is actually mine,
      and he says so on the page you link. Not only rewriting the
      definitions, but even including some of the terms in the context of a
      Gnosticism list could create copyright problems so it could be good to
      talk to me about it. I am generally pretty free with usage as long as
      I get some word on how it is used.