13426Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Taxonomy of Gnostic, Proto-Gnostic, Semi-Gnostic, Pseodo-Gnostic etc..

  • Br Benjamin Assisi
    Mar 17, 2008

      While it may be difficult to build a FULL taxonomy, it should
      be quite possible to build a CHRONOLOGY of gnostic communities!

      I would be delighted if we could just tell what the predecessor
      is to the one existing Gnostic community we have left: the Mandaens.
      What was the immediate ancestor or cousin of the Mandaeans?

      Regards,

      George

      dositheans , simon, ..with some islam, yes?
      .
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic