13416Re: Taxonomy of Gnostic, Proto-Gnostic, Semi-Gnostic, Pseodo-Gnostic etc..

    Feb 15, 2008
      I actually had typed more on that post, but I was editing and I left
      some things off on accident *lol*. I meant to add that the reason I
      didn't want to change the graph right away is that I hoped a number
      of people would have some points or questions dealing with the
      categories that we could use to create a larger graph. Maybe some
      people even have been thinking of the categories in a very different
      way, or even disagree with this chart for some reason.

      I was also trying to do the timeline, but I just can't seem to make
      it look readable.