13409Re: Taxonomy of Gnostic, Proto-Gnostic, Semi-Gnostic, Pseodo-Gnostic etc..

    Feb 6, 2008
      Hey Thalprin

      >>>Yes, I'd like to see that, I think that'd be interesting.
      Perhaps would you include such as time line a/o location?<<<

      I actually tried to create a timeline some years back, but I ran into
      some problems (partly basic computer problems). In any event, I think
      these charts would have to be unconnected. A timeline would not follow
      a taxonomy in this case. I'll play with some programs and see how I
      may best present this kind of chart on this forum. Any suggestions
      would be helpful.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic