13068Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Classifications among the Valentinians

  • dwain
    Jun 28, 2007
      Nicholas Doolilttle wrote:
      > messiah?<<<
      >
      > I think you are refering to Aleister Crowley's Vision and the Voice.
      >
      > Vision and voice p134
      >
      > --and Satan is worshipped by men under the name of
      > Jesus, and Lucifer is worshiped by men under
      > the name of Brahma, and Leviathan is
      > worshiped by men under the name Allah, and
      > Belial is worshiped by men under the name
      > of Buddha.
      >

      > I Imagine
      >
      > that Lucifer(light bearer), and Satan(accusor/deciever)
      > are really two different people. It is Lucifer the light bearer
      > who brings the light to us, the Truth. and Satan has decieved
      > us into believing that he is the evil one. and so keeping us from
      > the Truth.
      >
      > or at least thats the way it looks to me, from where I Stand.
      > I couldnt explain how I Know that.
      > I just know what its like to have the whole world despise you
      > because you dared to even try to do what is right.
      > Satan is the jealous one who wishes that HE could be the
      > one to bring the light to the world.

      not really, the manicheans think along this line. see the gnostic bible
      by barnstone and meyer.

      dwain

      --
      Dwain Alford
      web: http://www.studiokdd.com

      "The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
      for his inner impulse must find suitable expression." Kandinsky
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic