13066Re: Classifications among the Valentinians

  • Mark
    Jun 28, 2007
      dwain,

      I deal with this alternate interpretation as I deal with all the
      alternates: I pick the one that speaks to me. Hearing that which
      speaks to one is part of one's gnosis. If this alternate
      interpretation speaks to you, I affirm your gnosis.

      Mark

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, dwain <dwain.alford@...> wrote:

      > Mark wrote:
      > >
      > > Cari,
      > >
      > > The person directly experiences the
      > > presence of the risen Christ in the form of his or her personal
      > > angel." This interpretation of this experience resonates better
      with
      > > me.
      > >

      > how do you deal with the alternate gnostic approach that the
      crucifixion was a sham and also that jesus was satan and that john
      the baptist was the true messiah?

      > dwain
      > --
      > Dwain Alford
      > web: http://www.studiokdd.com
      >
      > "The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
      > for his inner impulse must find suitable expression." Kandinsky

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic