13021Re: Rex Mundi film,

    Mar 9, 2007
      Hey Mike

      >>Well for once I agree completely with Robert Eisenman.<<<

      Although I agree with Eisenman for being critical of the discoveries,
      I was taken aback by this statement from him...

      "And what of this "Mary"'s other descendant all Gnostic Gospel
      enthusiasts and those wishing for the eternal feminine (to say nothing
      of "the bloodline of the Holy Grail" ) fantasize over, "Sarah"?"

      Good lord! Now Nag Hammadi studies have no validity and anyone with an
      insterest in Gnosticism must be followers of Dan Brown's uncritical
      historical theories. Is there an emoticon for the rolling of ones eyes?