12867Re: A Question for the gruop...

  • imdarkchylde
    Nov 13, 2006
      I just felt it to be a moment of 'gnosis' as I didn't just hear about
      from a second party, or read it, I KNEW the connection I had to the
      ALL, the Unmainifest. It wasn't due to visualization (although I
      think that to be a usefull and necessary tool in meditation) albeit
      it may have been triggered by my contemplations on the Epinoia. I
      came back with that 'water splashed in the face feeling' and it left
      me irrevocably changed. If I had never experienced it, I would
      probably still believe as I do now, but I wouldn't KNOW. It is one
      thing to read about it, contemplate it, talk about it, but it quite
      another to experience it.
      You know?
      LOL
      Whirled and inner peas