12858Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Daily Enlightenment

  • Michael Leavitt
    Nov 10, 2006
      pmcvflag wrote:
      > Hey Melissa

      > group.<<<
      >
      > Just in case Lady Cari's post doesn't reach you again let me also send
      > you the URL for the forum...

      > Now it is my turn to ask a question. Although I was aware that people
      > could elect to get our messages through email rather than entering the
      > group directly, I didn't realize that it was possible to do so without
      > joining through the forum first. May I ask how you started getting
      > emails from us? How did you register? I wonder if other people here
      > are getting emails from us without realizing that these emails are
      > coming from a forum.
      >
      > PMCV

      I don't remember how I joined, but email has been dependable on both
      this an d my prior computers, and that is how I get the messages from
      the forum, unless I want to go back and trace an old message.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic