12853Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Daily Enlightenment

  • Melissa McIntyre
    Nov 10, 2006
      I just did a search for yahoo groups and joined and opted for the individual emails.

      Melissa

      Hey Melissa

      >>>One question.... .the forum??? I just thought this was an email
      group.<<<

      Just in case Lady Cari's post doesn't reach you again let me also send
      you the URL for the forum...

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gnosticism 2/

      Now it is my turn to ask a question. Although I was aware that people
      could elect to get our messages through email rather than entering the
      group directly, I didn't realize that it was possible to do so without
      joining through the forum first. May I ask how you started getting
      emails from us? How did you register? I wonder if other people here
      are getting emails from us without realizing that these emails are
      coming from a forum.

      PMCV

      The Dragon Speaks......Listen.