12834Daily Enlightenment

  • Melissa McIntyre
    Nov 8, 2006
      Greetings everyone,

      I must say it again, I love this book!!!! When I read this segment thoughts of some people here came to mind. So I would like to share it with you all. Of course, if you already don't know it is the book Secrets from the Lost Bible, by Kenneth Hanson. Great Author I must say, the way he puts things into perspective is really inspiring. Hope I do as well as he does when I write my book. I am a writer in progress.  That is why I do so much theology research and discussions. I must say, I have got many positive feedback from people on my theories, opinions and beliefs. Thank you all that want to hear more.

      He writes:

      The World of Being allows us to recognize ourselves for who we really are, and to recognize the aspect of the divine in all people. A very nice thought, but what can we do about it? Take the advice of Emerson and the Transcendentalists. Cultivate stillness, practice meditative silence, and take every opportunity to observe the world of nature---the Garden of Being. Even in Eden, a bit of denial (Satan) is still there, but it mustn't interfere with our perception. We realize that we are all part of the whole, the divine Source. It is only when we forget that greater reality that we perpetrate negativity, doing things that are not Godlike.

      Yes, we need to do this in order to become part of the World of Being. We need to step back, take a breath, and just slow down. Meditate everyday, rid ourselves of negative energy, and instill positive energy. Get rid of things that encourage negativity. Start thinking about what would make a positive influence in your life.

      I have been doing this in my life and the big one is where I live. So, I am planning a move out of state. Rid myself of the negativity that has been holding me and my family back to our goal. Which is to become more in tune with the World of Being. It takes a lot of sacrifice, but in the end it is worth it. The more positive energy you have yourself surrounded by, the more positive experiences you will have. Giving to others is a positive experience, which is why I told everyone about the Operation Christmas Child. I thought I would have got more of a response from that, but evidently some people don't feel that enthusiastic as I did. But, I won't let that negativity put me down, because I did get some very positive responses. And on that note, take care and have a great day!

      Melissa

      The Dragon Speaks......Listen.

      Sponsored Link

      Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic