12431Re: spiritual experiences

  • imdarkchylde
    Jun 5, 2006
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "bkimbell98" <bkimbell98@...>
      wrote:

      > I am new to this post,and have not yet had the time to review
      > others who have had any kind of religious or ecstatic experience.
      > am interested in comparing notes. Mine occurred a little more than
      > 8 years ago and since then I have been "devouring" all kinds of
      > reading material concerning gnosis, out of body experiences, and
      > spirituality. My travels have taken me through all types of
      > Christianity (my Catholic upbrining), through the Bahgavad Gita,
      The
      > Course in Miracles, The Urantia Book, Bishop Spong, Bart Erhman's
      > books, Robert Monroe's tapes, The Gospel of the Essenes, The Four
      > Agreements, Edgar Casey readings, Reiki training, Merkaba training,
      > all types of conspiracy theories, as well as alien theories... the
      > list could go on and on.
      >
      > Obviously, some have been more valuable than others - I tend to
      > resonate towards the more academic - although what I experienced
      can
      > not be found in any textbook. My experience was beyond the
      > reasonable, was life changing - so my interest in finding others in
      > this situation is serious.
      >
      > Barbara

      Hi, Barbara
      I am a mother of two that had a life-changing experience when I was
      at a very dark time in my life and was suicidal. I was visted by a
      divine being. There was no speech or speaking, but only someone
      stroking my hair. I looked up and saw a being of light that radiated
      such unconditional love that I have never been the same, you might
      say, and for the good. Then I was alone, but felt as though I had
      been bathed in light and all self desruction and pain and anger
      evaporated like the morning dew. I already had copies of the Gospel
      of Thomas and the Apoch. of John and began to gobble up everything I
      could find. I am still on the path, and always looking for others of
      like spirit.
      Love and Peas
      Darkchylde
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic