12389Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Valentinian Exegesis of the Pauline Corpus

  • --Michael
    May 8, 2006
      I was wondering what might have happened. Thanks.

      Sometimes you get less than what you pay for. The workings of
      Ya-Hoo are even more mysterious than ancient Gnostic texts.

      --Michael

      --- lady_caritas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Apparently we've been having some serious technical
      difficulties regarding ability to post. Last week I tried to
      resend a message Michael attempted to post. Both messages
      still haven't appeared. I don't know how many other members
      have had difficulty posting.

      > I'm going to try once more to send Michael's reply.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic