11721Re: If....

    Dec 13, 2005
      Hello lady_caritas

      On 12/13/05, you wrote:

      >> It is a general reaction, sometimes the creation myths seem in the
      >> distant past, but sometimes they seem like they are going on now,
      >> in me., or outside of time altogether. There is an impact of
      >> immedacy, especially in On The Creation of the World.
      >>
      >> Regards
      >> --
      >> Mike Leavitt ac998_@_lafn._org remove -'s
      >>

      > That's interesting, Mike. Mythology can be powerful. I'm curious;
      > do you experience this as an observer or do you identify with any
      > characters of the myth?
      >
      > Cari

      It varries, sometimes the sophia character, sometimes the narrator,
      sometimes just as an observer. I did identify with the archon
      Saboath as he was beatified for seeing through his father, but that
      happened years ago too when I read the Hypostasis of the Archons in
      NHL.

      Mike Leavitt ac998_@_lafn._org remove -'s
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic