11702Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: another newbie

  • Tsharpmin7@aol.com
    Dec 7, 2005
      In a message dated 12/6/2005 8:29:41 AM Central Standard Time, angelanjones2003@... writes:
      Interesting, do you feel fulfilled and 'whole' because of your knowledge
      Hi Angela, I think knowledge is a tool that can be wielded
      wisely or not. I am fulfilled at one level by my educational
      accomplishments (isn't it always fulfilling when we achieve
      a difficult goal thorough our own tenacity and sweat), but
      it has little or no bearing at other levels of my existence.
      I experience wholeness when I love, how about you?
      Your friend,
      Crispin Sainte III
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic