11644Panamanian gnosis student in Berlin

  • Ricardo
    Nov 4, 2005
      Dear all,

      My name is Ricardo.  I am studing gnosis and I was looking for people studing gnosis in Berlin.  I am Forest Engineer and I live in Panama.
      I will go to Berlin for a bussiness meeting. I will be there since Nov 15, comming back to Panama on Nov 19.

      I really want to meet brothers and sisters studing gnosis in Berlin but untill now have been very hard to find gnosis students there.

      I speak Spanish and I don't speak German, but I speak English very well. I have some photos here http://photos.yahoo.com/dendrotech.

      If you know people studing gnosis in Berlin, please, write me directly to my email or MSN (rbrown_salazar at hotmail dot com).  Thank you in advance.

      Sincerely,

      Ricardo