11283Re: [Gnosticism2] Valentinian Exegesis of Paul

  • arlene anjum
    Jul 31, 2005
      Hi Steve:

      I am in the  middle of reading Pagel's Gnostic Gospels. Do you find St. Paul to be quite a misogynist or is it just me?

      Does the Paulis Corpus put Paul in  a different light?

      A. Anjum

      Steve <eugnostos2000@...> wrote:
      Hello. Does anyone here have any opinion concerning the Valentinian
      exegesis of the Pauline Corpus, as related by the heresiologists? I
      just finished Pagel's The Gnostic Paul, and I am curious if anyone
      here has anything to say about this topic. Thank you.
                                                  Yours, Steve W.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic