11135Re: Topics

    Jun 10, 2005
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Lawrance"
      <nicholson2000r@c...> wrote:

      > I am sorry you think that I have been attacking you but I get the
      feeling that you are just playing games with me. You say you want
      definitions when you know and I know that you understand exactly what
      Thomas means at least on the surface level as you have already
      indicated in your understanding of Gnosticism. If you were a complete
      beginner I could understand but your not. I am sorry but I just can
      not buy the idea that you don't understand the terms that I am
      talking about.

      > Nick

      Don't take it personally, Nick. I'm still not sure that Gich isn't
      playing games with all of us, but then again, I'm also not sure that
      he doesn't suffer from Asperger's Syndrome. The latter would explain
      a lot, and while there would certainly be no need for him to be
      embarrassed by such a condition, I'm not sure how anyone here could
      be of help to him. At some level, it may be possible to present some
      of the material in such a way as to convey (in fairly concrete terms)
      some of the subtle nuances that are being missed. At the same time
      though, if this subject is nothing more than a fixation for him, then
      we may as well be discussing train schedules or dinosaurs.