11101Re: "accepting one's lot"

    Jun 5, 2005

      > While for the Valentinians the universe had some redeming features as
      > a training ground, even for them the universe was a mistake, a big
      > mistake. . . .
      >
      > Regards
      > --
      > Mike Leavitt

      Thanks, Mike. That was my point exactly. We can appreciate the
      diversity of those early groups without losing sight of the fact that
      there actually were points of commonality between them——some very
      important points.

      To some of us, I suppose such considerations must seem like givens,
      but they apparently need to be stated here from time to time . . .
      to time . . . to time . . . to time.