10986Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Pursuit of gnosis (GNOSIS and Salvation)

  • Nick Lawrance
    Apr 15 10:43 AM
      From: Serenity
      Namate Nick,
      I haven't much time today and would probably mess up the explanation
      anyway, so I will give you a site that will explain everything. I hope
      that you enjoy it.

      Thanks Serenity, I was confused as Indicated I thought you were refering to the aeon Sophia.

      Nick
      >   What is the difference between the Valentinian tradition and the
      Sophian tradition. I believe Sophia plays a big role in the school of
      Valentinius?

      Namate Nick,
      I haven't much time today and would probably mess up the explanation
      anyway, so I will give you a site that will explain everything. I hope
      that you enjoy it.

      http://www.sophian.org/

      Blessed be,
      Serenity