10968Re: Pursuit of gnosis (GNOSIS and Salvation)

  • Serenity
    Apr 12, 2005

      > However, there are not many places on the net where you can get as
      > much accurate info concerning historical Gnosticism as you can here.
      > If you find that subject interesting, then this is the place to
      > discuss it for sure.

      I have spent the past few months researching Gnosticism and have found
      that there are as many variations on the idea of Gnosis as there are
      about Christ in Christianity decended from the Roman tradition. I hear
      that the Valintinian tradition is quite popular these days but the
      Sophian tradition is on the rise. What sort of label to you put on
      your Gnosis?

      Blessed be,
      Serenity
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic