10770Re: Sophia?

    Mar 10, 2005
      Hey Pamela

      >>"I've actually not read anything yet, I have attended some lectures
      and discussions that touched on the subject, but were not
      specifically about Sophia, so I could not really tie her in. I also
      remember a little something about Zoe, who may have possessed Eve in
      the garden when the apple was taken. I think the was the daughter
      of Sophia (not really sure about that). There was something about
      how Zoe then asked for her place back among the gods because she
      took the risk of knowledge (the apple) for Eve. That's about all I
      have so far. But I will check out the links that other people have
      left for me..."<<<

      Well, those links may help quite a bit then. However, it seems time
      to go into the basics here as well since the outline of the Gnostic
      cosmology has been part of the general conversation of late. I will
      try to do that tonight.