10679Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: The Golden Rule (reciprocity)

  • nakedalchemy@aol.com
    Feb 14, 2005
      In a message dated 2/14/2005 9:23:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, gich2@... writes:

      Hey Mychael!

      You write: 'Gnosticism seems, on the surface, an every-man-for-himself concept...'

      That's exactly how I see it at the moment. I can't seem to find a 'community' dimension.

      Gich

      Well they did have small groups I am to understand. and they performed ritual amongst themselves, too, but, their concept seemed to be, and is to us, that we all must come to it on our own... that they denoted levels of understanding for their gnostic comrades also would indicate they formed some sort of "cabal"

      mychael
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic