10668Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Zoroaster

  • nakedalchemy@aol.com
    Feb 9, 2005
      In a message dated 2/9/2005 2:03:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
      :))

      mychael"<<<

      Well, sure, and sometimes that has made people assume it is my only
      area of knowledge. Even in this group where it is understood to be
      part of the focus, I was just accused of being an egghead by
      Hermetic Star *lol*

      Anyway, Gerry and Lady Cari know the history as well as I do, as do
      many of the other members here. And Gerry has a special nack for
      linguistic analysis, more so than even some trained "linguists" I
      have known. Lady C. has a special editorial ability, you should see
      her blog, she can often create a perspective for people that I seem
      to be unable to communicate with.... and she often knows exactly
      which source will best make the point clear to the specific person
      she is talking with.

      And that is just the mods here, the members here who are involved in
      conversation bring thier own special skills and knowhow to create
      the focus of this group as well.

      PMCV
      I do know this...I would single out others once i got to know their "expertise"..yours just seemed like a head picked out of the crowd...well, something like that anyway...

      mychael
    • Show all 71 messages in this topic