10452Re: Hello Again....

  • hermetic_star
    Jan 16, 2005
      Whoops, forgot about the Eucharist. I believe the orthodox eucharist
      is similar enough to the Gnostic version to be workable. What
      determines its effectiveness is the awareness of the true meanings of
      the symbols involved. Anyway, I want to wish you luck on your quest to
      find and recieve these.

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "mercyboxfan" <mercyboxfan@y...>
      > I used to follow the original group a while ago...became very
      > disillusioned with some of the people and left...as we all know, once
      > gnosis has been uncovered it doesnt leave us...so I am saying hi
      > again. My reason for posting is a question to pose. With orthodoxy
      > being what it is where does a modern "gnostic" find and partake of
      > the five mysteries? Meaning baptism,chrism,eucharist,redemption and
      > bridal chamber. It seems the orthodox church would be the only place
      > to find these, but I was wondering if you guys of another way?
      > Thanks for your help and nice to be talking with you again.
      > Anne Marie
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic