10356Re: QUESTIONS...

    Nov 21, 2004

      > "It ain't supposed to make sense; it's faith. Faith is something
      > that you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."
      >
      > ( http://www.ariga.com/frosties/bunkerarchie.shtml )
      >

      > Cari

      If it will show you the fog I've been in lately, I really couldn't
      figure out what any of this had to do with the Old Testament, or as
      you put it, "this OT information." While I think I finally figured
      that one out, I would probably have never made the potential
      connection between what PMCV wrote and _All in the Family_. I think
      I'm catching up all around now!

      I had previously enjoyed Archie's adage, "Patience is a virgin," but
      the quote you reminded us above concerning "faith" is my new favorite.
      ;-)